A look at Bumptop Beta 15 ! [ IMAGES ]

Hello Humanoids . My P.C. again went for some servicing and i wasted 500 INR yet again, but there were no alternatives . Right , so i opened my email box and received email from Bumptop since i signed up for a beta ages ago , its still an invitation beta and they have asked not the share the invitational code , so don't even ask about it . Though , its gonna spread like wild fire when someone not smart enough leaks it out .

I have 15 minutes with me to write this post , so what i am thinking is instead of writing a review - (which i would love to) , I should post some screen shots in the form of a slide show , so you can at least have some idea of how Bump Top is turning out to be .

I recently posted about the Bump Top alternative Real Desktop , do read it .

Here is the slide show of the screen shots i took of Bumptop Beta 15 :




If you are interested in knowing about what updates have taken place in this beta , then click here .

If you would like to test the next beta on MAC OS X ( its still not available on MAC ) yourself , sign up here as soon as possible .

Stay tuned in for more ,