Add Images from Flickr to your Twitter Background via Flickr My Background !

Hello Humanoids .I have just three minutes to finish up with this post , I thought of writing about this for  my readers who are twitter friendly .

I have been using the same Twitter background from the start and i am totally bored of it , today i tried making one for myself but couldn't come up with good idea so decided to leave it as it is . Most of us don't know photoshop or can't edit the photos . But now you don't need a stupid " wanna be cool " backgrounds , please - its O.L.D .



Wouldn't that be cool if your Flickr Images are shown as your background and they get updated hourly ? Yes , that would be very cool .

So how do you do that ?

Simple , Fill the details at Flickr My background website : You need to fill your Twitter account details and validate your Flickr account. Remember to Enable background images ( you do that by going to Profile -> Design - > Background )

P.s -  I have tested it and its working great :)

P.p.s -  i was the first one to find a bug in this app but now its fixed and ready to rock and roll.

And Voila you are done .Sit back and let others enjoy your backgrounds !

Stay tuned for more,

Take Care ,